And this weekend is over.
It was fairly nice, though. Flying on saturday, didn't get away unfortunately. Sunday was blown out with 20+ kts westerlies. Lazing around, planning the kitchen renovation, doing too little programming work (a milter tool will be the next project) but reading quite a bit was how I spent these last few days. The semester is almost over, so I'll have time to do research work and have a bit of vacation, too.
Spent some of the past evenings reading online comics; some of the more memorable ones I dug from the pile:
- keaner, nice and dark and well-designed
- demian5 with his hilarious When I Am King but which is a real bitch to navigate
- Fallen Angels, nicely drawn but has a very confused storyline
- e-sheep, especially the cool older stuff
- nowheregirl, dark and beautifully drawn but not updated anymore
Ah, all this beautiful stuff makes me long for the money (&time) to to acquire all Moebius stuff...sigh.
Just learned that my ex-colleagues' place of ork is changing hands again: the Italians sold EUnet after screwing things up. Why does this so much remind me of the Qwest/KPN fiasco of just a few years ago? Bloody managerial greed and stupidity. All the best to my friends there, though: may things be not too bad for you people!